WOMENS HEALTH WITH YOGA AND AYURVEDA
Women’s Health with Ayurveda and yoga (In english)
Do you have difficulties with your monthly menstruation cycle? Are you facing trouble in your menarch or menopause? Wonder why you feel unexplainable mood swings during a month? Has anyone ever taught you why and what menstruation cycle is and how it affects you? Do you want to be in balance every day during a month? Then this couse is for you.
You will learn and practise:
- How you can use Ayurvedic knowledge in your everyday life related to your monthly menstrual cycle.
- How you can help your friend and family to have a balanced life by understanding the basics of the women’s nature
- Yoga asanas, meditation and home remedies for the doshas
- Use the knowlege of Yoga and Ayurveda in your present therapeutic work.
- How to use Ayurveda and Yoga to prevent the problem you face during your menstrual cycle.
The course is aimed for you who
- Want to understand yourself as a woman by knowing what changes happen during a month in your body.
- How can you take care of yourself by doing little changes in daily life
- Want to learn basics of Ayurveda and the effect of Three doshas on Menstrual Cycle.
- Want to prevent health problem that women can phase in later years of Menopause.
- How Yoga practice can ease your hormonal changes on physical and emotional level.
- Is from 13 years and up
The course contains the following sections:
- Introduction of Ayurveda
- Introduction of the three Doshas- Vata, Pitta &Kapha
- Yoga for Womens health
- Balancing Asanas (videos) for all the three Doshas, Vata Pitta & Kapha
- Meditation Techniques
- Chakra Descriptions
- What a Healthy Menstrual Cycle is
What is an online course
An online course is the most convenient way of learning as you can take part in the course when, where and how you want. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet or computer. We will guide you through the course and the content consists of videos, texts, pictures, screen recordings, audio files and downloadable files. Through the course’s table of contents, the course reader can easily jump from section to section, take notes and go back and see the information again.
Dr. (Vaidya) Tejal- B.A.M.S, P.G.P.P is an Ayurvedic Doctor from India. She has completed 51/2 years degree education in Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) from the University of Mumbai, India and also Post Graduate Proficiency Panchakarma (P.G.P.P) from the University of Pune, India.
She has been practicing Ayurveda for more than 15 years. She has her clinic in Södermalm and Odenplan, Stockholm where she offers Ayurveda Consultations and also treatments. She lectures on Ayurveda,Ayurveda and stress, Women´s health and various topics and also she conducts Ayurvedic Cooking classes at Medborgarskolan.
Vandana Jain – She is a teacher at Axelsons, teaching Yogamassage, Yoga Teacher Training. She has a background of Yoga since her childhood but she is mainly trained in Iyengar Yoga style(Hatha Yoga with and without props)She is also a Terapeutic Yoga Teacher( 200 hours, Yoga Aliance)
She is grown up with Ayurvedic principles. And she shares her subjects with love and simplicity. She teaches both in swedish and english in Ayurveda, yoga, pranayam and meditation.
The course is in English
När startar kursen?
Kursen är helt onlinebaserad och
du bestämmer själv när du påbörjar dina studier. Du har sedan 6 månader på dig att genomföra kursen.